Yawn.... Wakey.. Wakey...!!!! MK3..

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Marley Farley, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +117,287
    Morning Kandy,

I'm pleased you,ve found the 'Advanced' button and can get the smilies. What they haven't got in the list on the right is :). To save time going to the 'More' section you can put it in your post very easily by typing : and ) next to each other. :) :dbgrtmb:

2. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,667
    Good morning everyone~~!

Its raining here, just a little bit, but it helps......possible chance of snow tonight though.

Off to Toronto, so have a great day everybody.

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Smilies

Hi Penny hope you are well and having a good day...

Shiney,When I press go advanced the only smilies I see are the ones that are called post icons and they often appear up near the title,but can't see any others or the and more smilies so i must have to tweek things a bit.Also when i go to my profile page i can see boxes with crosses in them on my bio so don't know what has gone wrong there.I have managed to get my Avatar done though so it is a start {smile}

It is quiet nice out there and my cherry tree is full of blossom which is nice.Going to get ready and will go over to the allotment this afternoon and see if i can wear myself out again{grin}

Enjoy your day {smile}

4. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
    Ratings:
    +549
    Evening everyone,
    I eventually got here after doing the password thingie. I am all lost now! It doesn't take much to confuse me.
    Had a lovely day today-took my son over to my parents then we took him to a garden /fish centre which was enjoyable. The weather has been lovely here today.

5. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,

My cold is starting to come out now and have had a night of coughing and now sound like a frog when I talk and cough,but will soldier on regardless {grin}

Jazmine sounds like you had a good day with the family.Our local garden centre has a nice large pond with some very large fish in it that we enjoy looking at each time we go over there...

Got to the lottie again yesterday and saw my first Peacock butterfly of the year and on Sunday saw four Brimstones,one in the village and the others when we were out drivng which was nice.

Cooler here this morning and colder weather is forecast for the weekend so we shall see.Hope the petrol,food etc doesn't go up too much though as it is crippling the working classes with what they are doing to us all and everyone I meet says the same thing.Glad we haven't got a young family to look after or trying to buy our first home.Still we had it the same thirty years ago...

Hope you all have a great day....

6. shiney

Ratings:
    +117,287
    Good morning everyone,

The sun is shining and the cherry prunus has come into flower which the bullfinches are loving. A group of long tailed tits have been fluttering at the lounge window and Mr Pheasant has increased his harem to five. :dbgrtmb:

Kandy,
    Click on 'User CP' then 'Edit Option' then scroll down to 'Miscellaneous Options' then in 'Message Editor Interface' change the drop down option to 'Enhanced Interface - full WYSIWIG Editing'. You should then get your smilies.

If you want the font and everything on the screen a bit bigger (I was finding it too small) then hold down ' Control' and rotate the wheel on your mouse.

With thanks to Marley and Daisees :yay:

We're getting things ready for the craft show this weekend at the Thriplow Daffodil Festival http://thriplow.org.uk/cms/index.php?page=dwweekend
    where Mrs shiney has a stall with her glassware and paintings. It's a good day out and is only a mile from the Duxford Air Museum.

Have a great day :D

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Shiney :)

Thanks for the help with getting them back :yess:

Good Luck with the stall this weekend and hoep Mrs Shiney sells lots of glassware and paintings :dbgrtmb:

Have a good day :)

PS,The and more ones don't work at the moment so hopefully they will eventually as i haven't got time to type in ...---- etc :D

8. shiney

Ratings:
    +117,287
    Hi Kandy,

I've not tried the 'More' but shall have a go. :gardening: :pathead:

9. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Morning Shiney, kandy and everyone.

What a beautiful day it was yesterday and according to the weather

forecast it is going to hit 17c this afternoon ooooooowaaaa!!! :yess:

Managed to get quite a few seeds sown yesterday but not been able to do much else with my back giving me gip at the mo:gaagh: Going to

get out there again today and make the most of it.

PS thanks for the the smilie advice Shiney:thumbsup:

10. Joolz

Joolz Gardener

Ratings:
    +884
    *Pulls off hibernation blanket* :o

Well, all I can say is Hoooraah!! I've found you all again!!!! :yess: Thank goodness for the email that was sent too me about passwords *blush*
    Late last year my comp decided to give up the ghost, and so I was unable to keep popping in. And after finally getting round to getting a new laptop, I found the site, but for the life of me couldn't remember my password.. (dumb blonde see). So, I'm chuffed I was able to sort it out, when that email circulated.. YAY!!

The garden suffered terribly in the winter. Everything I was growing on in the growhouse died, winds knocked over two of my overflow grow houses, scattering everything far and wide.. So, I'm back to square one again! You can't control the weather, but I won't let mother nature deter me. hehehe

Really hope everyone is doing ok... And I hope to become a much more active member now that I'm up and running on a comp again..

It's beautiful here today, shame I have to go to work, but there's always an hour or two to be had in the garden, once I'm home this afternoon.

Hope the sun is shining on you, where ever you are...

Joolz x

11. shiney

Ratings:
    +117,287
    O2, :dbgrtmb:

Joolz, welcome back :sign0016:

12. wiseowl

wiseowl FRIENDLY ADMIN Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +89,274
    Good morning Kandy,Shiney,Joolz and TakeM02 its an incredibly beautiful day what a bonus,
    Enjoy your day and please stay safe my friends:)

[​IMG]

13. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,667
    Good morning everyone,

Its cold here, and a few flurries, off to Toronto again in awhile, so have a great day.

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone and Welcome to all newbies young and oldish posting :coffee:

Lovely photo of the sun Woo:dbgrtmb:We could all do with some more of that stuff :D

Well my cold has turned out stinking so had a bad night coughing and now keep sneezing and the Obas Oil I am using has made my eyes water so can't see what i am typing :heehee:

Been out in the kitchen getting my spatcock chicken cooked and preparing the veggies etc so i can cut the chicken up and use it in a nice salad for todays meal :yay:

Have to go and have my bloods done tomorrow so no grub for me after eight tonight as it is fasting so hopefully when i get the results back and my visit to the nurse over with next Tuesday i will see how bad/good i have done over the last six months :D

Mr Kandy's cholesterol is up to 6.2 again and the Framingham research thingy gave him a score of 10 and the news has given him three months to get the level down or else he will have to go on the dreaded statins :cry3:

Sunny here this morning but at least it is dry so that is one good thing :)

15. shiney

Ratings:
    +117,287
    Good morning everyone,

Another beautiful day today. I got quite a bit done yesterday and the lawn had its third cut of the season :thumbsup:

Woo, why have you taken a photo of a cherry? :heehee: :loll:

Kandy, you poste whilst I was typing. I wish you lots better :dbgrtmb:

Have a great day :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.