1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Yawn.... Wakey.. Wakey...!!!! MK3..

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Marley Farley, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wiseowl

wiseowl FRIENDLY ADMIN Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +89,787
    Good morning Kandy and Shiney and all my other friends hope you are all OK and feeling good,Kandy hope you feel better soon,Shiney your OK the sun is directly behind the cherry,you could say a total eclipse by the cherry:heehee::) you all have a good day and please stay safe.:)

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Thanks Shiney:thumbsup: It is a milder form of man flu so i no doubt will carry on as usual :mute::D You need to add a 'd' after poste :heehee:

Enjoy your day,I am just off to get the meat stripped off the chicken :yay:

Good morning Woo,didn't see you popping up there either so have had to slip in an edit and thanks for your kind words,{sneeze} :D:phew:

3. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +118,311
    Wow! Kandy has given me a 'D' notice. :loll: :loll: :loll:

4. Joolz

Joolz Gardener

Ratings:
    +884
    Good morning everyone..

Well, another beautiful day beckons here, it's glorious outside... Just finishing my cuppa before I embark on a day of propagating. (Wish me luck with that!)

Shiney, that's mightily impressive that you've managed to do three lots of mowing already! I don't suppose you would pop round and have a word in my hubsters ear would you? What with all the mole hills, and grass, my lawn is looking somewhat lacklustre! And he doesn't seem to be able to find the time..... but I think he's just procrastinating.. (god, that's a long word for this time of the morning!

Kandy, really hope you're feeling better soon.. Spring and Summer colds always hit hard I think.. *passes warm blanket and hot cup of tea*

Morning Woo. Hope today treats you kindly.

Well, the cup is almost empty, so it's time to don the boots and gloves and get a crack on!

Have a wonderful day everyone xxxx

PS,I can't seem to get my profile pic to show? Any hints as to what to do?? Lol.. it's ok I've sorted it... god I'm thick sometimes. xx

5. davygfuchsia

davygfuchsia Gardener

Ratings:
    +257
    Morning all .Again a wonderful day in Northants ..Off on our weekly walk . Myself and nieghbour for either side we started about 3weeks ago ,choose a local walk each week aiming at 5/6 miles round trip .
    Enjoy your day everyone ..

Dave

6. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Morning kandy, shiney, Woo and joolz.

well my SSP has run out at work because of my long term absence due to my back.

I am not looking forward to getting in touch with the DHS or whatever they call it now.

trudging through tons of paper work and endless phone calls :wallbang:

This is where I wish I had the get up and go and sheer determination that the likes of our Shiney and many other GC members have.

These DSS people drive me insane:gaagh:..............but I must think positive :runhills:

At least the sun is shining, theres a positive to start off the day.

7. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +118,311
    O2, Don't let the B's get you down. You know what you want but you have to go through all the beaurocracy to get it. Just say to yourself, 'This is just a procedure I have to go through so it will not upset me'.

Good luck and best wishes :dbgrtmb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.