Yawn yawn - wakey wakey..!! Mk 4

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Louise D, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    So sorry Shiney that you're not on top form...TRY to take it easy you poor love..Good luck to Mrs Shiney with her degree too.
    Dear Oscar...he's lovely...

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +117,309
    Don't worry :) - a little bit of sympathy goes a long way :happydance:

3. Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Now come on Mr Shiney don't be milking it:heehee:

4. shiney

Ratings:
    +117,309
    Can't have a cuppa without milk :heehee:

• Like Like x 2
    • Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
      +0
      A hot toddy would do you more good :thumbsup:

• Bloominggood

Bloominggood Gardener

Retired
      Ratings:
      +26
      Thanks
      BG

• shiney

Ratings:
      +117,309

I'm not allowed alcohol :cry3:. My last alcoholic drink was in 1964 :rolleyespink:

• moyra

moyra A knackered Veteran Gardener

Retired
      Ratings:
      +9,817
      Welcome Bloominggood, where have you been hiding on GC that we haven't crossed paths before?

Shiney, why do we always have to adopt what the b Americans get wrong. Even so 75,000,000,000 is still a lot more than the 70,000,000 that Kandy and I propose should be shared out amongst the humble folk rather than the 75b being made available to those b bankers. Oh the filthy rich will always look out for themselves at the expense of us poorer folk. Mind you there is something peculiar going on when the likes of the travellers on Dale Farm can employ legal aid that we could never get approval to and at the same time own large BMWs and MERCs as well as houses in other parts of the country and in Ireland. So it is just us middle lot that worked all our lives and contribute still even in retirement that must be doing something wrong somewhere!!

• Like Like x 2
      • Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
        Ratings:
        +6,543
        Well said Moyra,Three times we have had our alllotment shed broken into and twice we have had our gardening tools pinched by thieving travellers and we have had to claim off of our insurance which has put the premiums up:mad:They won't evict the Dale Fram lot because while they are contained in one place the authorities know where they are.If they chuck them out onto the roads they will only park up on industrial car parks all over the country so it will cost even more to keep getting rid of them.We was told by a policeman years ago that some of the travellers you see in laybys go back to Ireland for Christmas and then come the New Year they are chuked out of the country back over to herebecause the Irish goverment doesn't want the problem over there:mad:

I wouldn't mind being a Minister in parliment earning £62,000 a year or a Millonaire like Wavy Dave and his mate Clegg.They won't have to have their heating switched off each winter because they can't afford the bills when they come in or got to these food banks like a lot of families are having to do because they are desperatley hungry becasue their meagre wages doesn't stretch to buying food when the essential bills have all been paid.I listen to the radio discussions and read blogs about how much people are struggling through no fault of their own just to survive from day to day.

This country started going down the pan i think
        when they got rid of the old money {£sd} and Maggie Thatcher sold off the family silver:mad:

Good morning everyone:)

Shiney,Hope you are feeling better this morning and are able to get your bridge tournament work done and all the other things you have planned for the weekend.:thumbsup:

BG and Loli,welcome to the wakey wakey thread.Please feel free to post anything you want on here whether it is a little/big rant or just to say Hi each morning:)

It is dark out there at the moment so can't tell what the weather is doing but rain is forecast at some point with strong winds so it looks like we shall get a battering again:rolleyespink:

We were supposed top get a Euro Millians lottery ticket last night and clean forgot so we are not richer monertery wise this morning:D

I'm just off to catch up on some blogs then will go and get me brekkie as I am feeling a tad hungry:D

Have an enjoyable day everyone:)

• Like Like x 1
        • Louise D

Louise D Head Gardener

Medical.
          Ratings:
          +502
          Morning everyone,
          Look at the time - i had a lie-in this morning :D
          It's a very time for me, workwise, so the Saturday and Sunday mornings i make as slow and leisurely as possible :yess:

I'll womble down into the town in a while, to do some errands, and then have a day of tardiness :D

• Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
          +0
          Thank you Kandy and good morning all:)Hope you are feeling better today Shiney.I've been up for a couple of hours as my back is a bit dodgey,good to tell i have the weekend off...
          It's a bit dull here but very still,not a breath of wind...the dogs have been out and are now wrestleing on the bed with mr lolimac:heehee:my chooks have just got up and are having a 'bath'..i love whatching them:)going to get somemore tidying up in the garden done today...
          Hope you all have a good day:sunny:

• shiney

Ratings:
          +117,309
          Good morning everyone,

I'm feeling a bit rough this morning and a bit shaky and achy, but I'm sure I will improve during the day.

Kandy, I suppose technically you are better off - by the £1 you didn't spend. :heehee:

Moyra, sharing out 70,000,000 will only give each of us enough to buy a lottery ticket. I think they should give it all to me and I'll decide who it goes to :loll: :loll:

Kandy, Mrs shiney officially retired many years ago when she got her State pension - but she keeps on working (and paying taxes) because I need to be kept in the fashion I have grown accustomed to :loll:. She'll never completely retire because she loves what she does and always wants to help people. :dbgrtmb:

Have a great day :D

• moyra

Retired
          Ratings:
          +9,817
          Morning Everyone,

Sorry to hear you are all aches and pains this morning Shiney, Mrs S will have to give you a quick rub down with a greasy sporting life or whatever it is that's the latest fashion for massage!:heehee: I hope you feel better soon.

Hmm. I leave the mathmatics alone this morning or it will do my head in.

Amber's got her date for her spaying operation on the 7th November, when she will also be chipped. Somehow with no walks allowed I have to keep her quietly occupied for another 10 days after that. That will be interesting to say the least!:DOH:A whole load of sedatives will be needed methinks. :scratch:

• shiney

Ratings:
          +117,309
          But what will you give Amber? :heehee:

• moyra

Retired
          Ratings:
          +9,817
          :heehee: Good point Shiney. Wish I was a drinker, I could get splodged! Nah! outgrown those days!:scratch: Seriously thinking of buying her a cage. Lots of good reports about how if introduced right they can be a comfort to a dog. :what: Amber says not this dog! Shout from Steve's bedroom he is trying to catch up on some sleep "Get Off." He thinks she hears him snore and it is a wake up call for her to assault him and jump all over him on his bed. :heehee: That'll teach him to try and sleep his day away.

Rain on the way, I have just hung the washing out!:DOH:

Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.