1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Yawn Yawn, Wakey Wakey...!!!! MK7...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Marley Farley, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Good morning everyone,
    Hope everyone is on form:dbgrtmb:
    I've been sorting my seeds out too and ordered more ...as you do:biggrin:now it's a case of planning where i'm going to plant all these flowers and veg i'm going to grow:scratch:
    My ribs are playing up again:gaah: so i'm a little delicate but have to crack on as 4 of my Gt Nieces are popping to see me whilst thier Mum goes 'Sale' shopping:phew:they range from 5yrs to 10 years and they assume when they visit Auntie Loli it's party time:yahoo:.....think i'll take some headache pills now as a precaution:biggrin:
    Have a great day everyone and take care:SUNsmile:

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone:smile:

Hope everyone is ok and still enjoying the festivities:smile:

We are cat sitting for friends who have gone off this morning up to Edingburgh to visit relatives for the New Year and when they get back they are away again {two days later} for a cruise on the Queen Victoria so although the sea conditions probably won't be up to much they won't care as they will be too busy lapping up the life of luxury:snork:

Our meal out went down very well although we had to skip the dessert because we felt a bit full and then for the rest of the afternoon and evening i had a shocking headache,but thankfully it has gone now:yay:

We have a chicken roast today and then this afternoon after the cats have been burped might get a walk in now that we have some dry weather for a change:hapydancsmil:

Enjoy your day everyone:smile:

3. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +118,327
    Aloha everyone,

I hope you are all feeling well on this wonderfully bright morning. :dbgrtmb:

Loli, takes things easy. You don't want to allow your back to get worse. :smile:

Yesterday's impromptu dinner went well and everyone enjoyed themselves. :)

We're just about to go out for a walk and then I've been given a shopping list to work on.

Have a great day :biggrin:

Aloha!

4. moyra

moyra A knackered Veteran Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +9,817
    Aloha everyone,

Turned a lot colder. I did something this morning which I haven't done since getting Amber and that was to have a lie in. Half nine before I got up. I know what you are thinking lazy cow. Lol. yes I admit to it, but I so wanted to just cuddle up a bit longer. I think my body sensed the drop in temperatures outside. Probably paying for it because all my joints are hurting bad today.

Well I hope you all have a lovely day today and stay safe. Cannot bring myself round to thinking about seeds and what to grow this year yet but will give it some thought later on in January. Take care all. Stay lucky and safe.

Aloha!:wub2:

5. Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Afternoon all,
    :phew: The girlies have gone now ,suprising what you can fit in in 3 or so hours,dressing up,hairdressing ,dancing and eating competitions:biggrin: Their mum didn't want to shop any longer as people were going mad buying everything in sight:scratch:
    Pleased you enjoyed your meal out Kandy ,i should think you were a bit full after your second dessert:heehee:
    I had to have a curry for my dinner last night Shiney, after seeing your post it made my mouth water:wub2:
    After being dived all over by 4 very excited girls i now feel like i've been hit by a bus but it was good fun:heehee:
    Moyra you stay cuddled up for as long as you like...that's an order:old::blue thumb:
    Time to relax and listen to GQT:dbgrtmb:
    Love to all,take care:SUNsmile:

• Like Like x 1
    • shiney

Ratings:
      +118,327
      Still sunny here but it certainly is a bit colder. We had a good walk to the village and back and then I went shopping - life is just one long round of excitement! :heehee:

I'm going to cut Mrs Shiney's hair now and then cook a load of meals for her patient that's coming tomorrow.

Don't overdo things :dbgrtmb: :)

• liliana

liliana Total Gardener

Retired
      Ratings:
      +2,580
      Hello Everyone,
      Just got back from my shopping to Tesco's. Spent £24.04 on shopping worth £85.34, I am such a happy bunny :yay:

We had such a lovely sunny day, dug up the last of my potatoes, picked lettuce and spinach, to go with my dinner tonight.:stirpot:

Going to have a sit down now, catch up with some reading.

bye for now.:loll:

P.S. do you like my new avatar of my grandson, Jared.

• shiney

Ratings:
      +118,327
      I thought that was you looking younger after having had a break! :snork:

• Like Like x 1
      • Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
        Ratings:
        +6,543
        Yes Lili,i do so love your new Avatar of your Grandson Jared.He looks a happy little chappie:blue thumb:

Sorry Loli,I didn't realise what i had written until i just looked back at it,and i blame it on my dwindling homones that are affecting my brain.{well thats my excuse and i am sticking to it:snork:} If I hadn't had the soup and roll for starters i might have been ok but had to leave a big portion of my main meal so couldn't see the point in stuffing more food down my throat:biggrin:

Shiney,glad to see you are working on your fitness ready for your next trip up to the Lakes in the summer if we get one in 2013:biggrin:Were the shops busy today ?

Moyra,i am not even thinking about seeds and sowings yet as i feel if i start too early then the plants will be too tall before the last of the frosts vanish so i am holding back at the moment.:whistle:

Anyway,we had our chicken roast dinner and then popped over to the local large gravel pits/lakes for a nice walk but had to turn back part of the way round as the paths were under water due to all the rain we have had over the last few days/weeks:runforhills:

Forgot to say all the garden centres are full of snow shovels, de-icer, salt and chains for the bottom of shoes so i think they know of what is to come soon:biggrin:

• Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
        Ratings:
        +694
        Evening to all the lovely people on here,
        It sounds like you have all been busy eating, shopping,entertaining etc :)
        We had son here for his tea last night, company today, little man for the night tomorrow then it's back to normal - maybe..
        Have a chilled evening everyone :wub2:

Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.