1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Yawn Yawn, Wakey Wakey...!!!! MK8...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Marley Farley, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +118,473
    Aloha everyone,

I didn't do any particular walking today but have been wandering around. I tried not to look too blank whilst wandering otherwise they may have sent the wagon to take me to the loony bin! :old: :heehee:

We're meeting some friends tonight so should have a good time.

Keep well and take care :biggrin:

Aloha!

• Like Like x 1
    • Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
      +0
      Good morning everyone,

Hope everyone is on form:dbgrtmb:.....

That wind is back:doh:.....looks like any pottering will be in the GH as long as it doesn't get too scary....
      Just as i was leaving for work yesterday morning TWO Herons visited so i'm going to keep my eye out this morning...they are lovely birds:dancy:...don't think my fish like them much though:whistle:must keep my camera handy:blue thumb:

Waves to all....

Have a great day and take care:SUNsmile:

• moyra

moyra A knackered Veteran Gardener

Retired
      Ratings:
      +9,817
      Wind and rain here. Not very nice at all. Have a good day everyone. 236444.jpg

• Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
      Ratings:
      +1,667
      Morning everyone,

Its really cold here this morning and only a dusting of snow overnight....thankfully!!

I have some errands to do as well as some deliveries for Brad.......so enjoy your day everyone.

• Jenny namaste

Jenny namaste Total Gardener

retired- blissfully retired......
      Ratings:
      +31,177
      Well, it's quietened down here now and the sun came out this afternoon. But I thought this morning was worse than they had forecast and the wind was very strong about 12 noon.
      Jenny

• Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
      Ratings:
      +6,543
      Good morning everyone.

Loli,fingers crossed for Theo that this was just a blip and that he goes from strength to strength which he should do in a normally fit dog.

Moira,,let's hope your landlady gets the leak put right,as seventeen years is way too long for that sort of problem and especially with the weather we have had recently.Good Luck and hope something is sorted soon.

Woo,hope you are not experiencing any of the flooding down your way like we keep seeing. On the news lately.

We are still managing to get out and about despite the strong winds and heavy rain we seem to be getting every other day and we have local flooding here now.

The birthday celebrations went off well and the meal was just a carvery but was very good despite some negative reviews on trip advisor.:snork:

My laptop seems to be well and truly past it despite Mr Kandy working on it for two and he has at last managed to get all my email addresses transferred on to my /our new toy. And all my photos are on remote hard drives,but we will have to save up for a new laptop as I can't fill up this gadget with thousands of photos as it will cause problems;)

Anyway,feeling tired so going to have a kip until Mr Kandy gets up at seven so hope you all enjoy the last day of 2013:smile:

• Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
      +0
      Good morning everyone,

Well this is it....the last day of the year:dbgrtmb:

It's been a good one and i'm in my counting house counting my blessings:thumbsup:....i hope everyone elses has been what they wished for:dbgrtmb:

I'd just like to thank all you early risers for another cracking year and for always setting me up for the day:ThankYou:.....

Theo has his visit to the 'doctors' today and he does seem to have come on leaps and bounds so i'm hoping for some positive results:dbgrtmb:

2014 here we come....wishing you all more than the best:grphg:

Have a great day everyone and take care:SUNsmile:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
      • moyra

Retired
        Ratings:
        +9,817
        Aloha everyone,

Kandy, each time we think the problem has been resolved then we have another heavy storm and in comes the water again. I despair of ever getting it right.

Loli, I hope Theo is much better now.

Waves to WOO, Shiney and Penny et al.

Have a good day and a Happy New Year to you all. God bless.

Aloha!:wub2: christmas_animated_gifs_05.gif s10013.gif

101145d2j3abfqsr.gif

• Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
        Ratings:
        +1,667
        Morning everyone,

Its not as cold here this morning, warmed up a couple degrees (lol)!! We had some more snow last night but not as much as they thought....so that's fine with me.

I have some deliveries for Brad this morning........so if I don't get back on again today..........Happy New Year!!!!

• Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
        +0
        Good morning everyone and a Very Happy New Year:dbgrtmb:....

I hope everyone enjoyed the celebrations...i did maybe just a little too much:heehee:...

I let the old year out and Archi brought the new one in with his little bag with Bread,coal and a sixpence in it....lets see what this one brings:dbgrtmb:

Waves to all...

Have a great day and take care:SUNsmile:

• wiseowl

wiseowl FRIENDLY ADMIN Staff Member

Philosophy of people
        Ratings:
        +89,855
        Good morning Loli and all my other friends I trust that you are all OK this morning.the first day of the new year and another 365 bonus days to enjoy,have a great day and please stay safe:)

• shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
        Ratings:
        +118,473
        Aloha everyone,

Happy New Year :blue thumb:

I started typing this yesterday but the internet went down!

I hope you all had a good time last night. We had a spectacular fireworks display that went on for five hours. A fantastic mix of sheet and forked lightning. Fabulous!! :)

Keep well and all the best for 2014 :biggrin:

Aloha!

• moyra

Retired
        Ratings:
        +9,817
        Well late on here today. Hope you have all had a good one. God Bless and a Happy New Year everyone.

graphics-good-afternoon-755028.gif

• Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
        +0
        Good morning everyone,

Shiney....:wow: That must have been amazing ,did you manage to get any pictures?:dancy:

Woo....Hope all is well in your nest:dbgrtmb:,this weather isn't much good for flying is it:rolleyespink:

It's raining here and the gadget 'thingy' says 6 degrees but it feels warmer than that to me....
        I can hear more traffic in the distance this morning, sounds like the world is moving again with folk going back to work after the holidays....

Speaking of which....another quick cuppa :coffee: and that's me watered and ready to go:dbgrtmb:

Waves to all...

Have a great day and take care everyone:SUNsmile:

• moyra

Retired
        Ratings:
        +9,817
        Aloha Everyone,

Up early this morning to make up for the last couple of days. Also with so much water running down steve's bedroom wall I am worried the ceiling may come down.

Loli, I love the tradition of first footing but is the first time that I have heard you include bread and a sixpence with the coal. But it makes sense. How is Theo is he better now?

Waves to WOO, Shiney, Kandy et al.

Have a good day all. Stay safe and dry. God bless.

Aloha!:wub2:

2330851.jpg

Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.